Monday, January 18, 2010

Things that Inspire

I'm sure everyone can relate to this in one way or another. You see or hear something that reminds you of a hobby or pasttime you used to enjoy. You're not quite sure why you don't do it anymore, but a part of you longs to do these things again. I have TONS of these moments...because, well, I have a ton of things that I enjoy doing and wish I had more time to do. When people say that life is too short, little did I know, they must've been referring to how little time we all have to indulge in the things that make us happy. Yesterday, I attended a children's birthday party. Seeing some of the little details made me long to return to some of my past hobbies. My friend Nida jokes all the time that my favorite line is, "DUDE, I can totally make that myself!" Hehehe, she knows me so well. :o)

I love making things. These pom poms reminded me of my best friend's baby shower. I've been looking for an occassion where I can create more stuff, either by crafting or sewing.



One of my most infamous hobbies - cake decorating. Oh man, I was hardcore. I still have all my supplies. One of my goals this year is to revisit this hobby again...perhaps make cakes for birthdays of people I know! ;o)



I have a few projects in my queue already! I can't wait to start (and finish) them! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment