Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fave of the Week - Polaroid PoGo

You might remember a recent post where I talked about my online "shopping" habits. It usually starts out with a small item that I'm vaguely interested in, and before I know it, I'm obsessively seeking out every last tidbit about the product that I can find. This week, I succumbed to one of my latest obsessions - the Polaroid Pogo printer. It's SUPER cute, and it prints 2x3 prints directly from your camera phone via bluetooth, OR via pictbridge from your regular camera. I was all over this after I found out about these two options. I've always been a big fan of Polaroid cameras and even though I sold mine a long time ago (due to the high cost of film), the Pogo printer seemed like an obvious choice since the average cost per print is about $.30. I also liked the fact that each print has a sticky back that is removable, so every print can also be used as a sticker! GENIUS! :o) Picture quality is so-so, and the prints do seem to have that "Polaroid look" colorwise, but for $34.99 on Amazon, I wasn't gonna complain. ;o)

My new Pogo printer in all its glory.



This is my other photo printer - the Canon Selphy es40. I LOVE the image quality that this little machine spits out. It's just a few short notches below having your prints professionally done. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great at home photo printing option!



Stay tuned for next week's fave item! I'm sure I'll find something new to obsess about!:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment