Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crafting - Felt Camera Cases!

Apparently my inspiration struck sooner than later :o) I was inspired by some felt camera cases that I saw on Etsy, and decided that I should definitely make some! They are super easy to make, and after having made one, I'm already looking at ways I can improve the design of the case. I'm really excited about finishing my red one. It's a lot more sturdy than just using the felt, and I plan to add a few cute details to it :oD

I present to you, my felt camera cases!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH Soupy! That red one is looking fabulous! Is that just sturdier felt? It has such a nice shape.

    -Anitza

    ReplyDelete
  2. anitza: it's a firm red felt with a sticky backing. it totally feels better than the first one i made :o)you'll get yours soon! ;o) what kind of point & shoot do you have? or do you just use your iphone?

    ReplyDelete