Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fashion Island

Yesterday, my girlfriends and I indulged in a day at Fashion Island. My car reported that it was 75 degrees ...in JANUARY! Man, I love Socal! :o) We visited one of my favorite stores ever, Z Gallerie. Sometimes when I'm bored, I will go onto their website and add everything I've ever dreamed of having into my "shopping cart" (even though we know full well everything I've ever dreamed of having would never fit into a shopping cart ;o))! Before I even had time to utter the word "resolution," I had already broken one of them -- NO MORE CLOTHES!!! I don't need any more clothes! But on a side note, it is a really cute jacket and top!

We started out our day of relaxation at the Cheesecake Factory and ended it at -- SPRINKLES!

Mmm... this is their featured cupcake, a neopolitan cupcake made of vanilla cake, strawberry frosting, and dipped in chocolate ganache. The strawberry was a bit too sweet for my taste, but the rest was yummy...and okay, I'll admit it. I only chose this cupcake because it had a cute red flower on it and I knew it would photograph better than the others. :oD



I just want the world to know...that I am officially in love...with this bed! :o) I want.



Happy Tuesday! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment