Monday, June 28, 2010

Southern California Engagement Photography :: Sharm + Megz

I've known Sharm and Megz for a while, and on more than one occasion have even snapped a few pictures of them together. However when they asked me to shoot them together (like an official shoot!) I was both surprised and very flattered! After discussing with them what they were looking for, we decided to shoot in a little gem of a city called Claremont. Claremont is the epitome of picturesque, and if you're going to take pictures, picturesque is good, right? :o)

I was very pleased with what we came away with, and to say that the light was amazing is really an understatement. These two have great chemistry, and were extremely easy to shoot! I could've shot all day!

Here are some of my faves:


































We even got a few silly ones in! :o)




1 comment:

  1. I saw your post on the cost of Photo Gallery. I have been looking at different Photo Gallery site recently and wanted to share with you a site that I found some good values.
    Professional Photographers

    ReplyDelete