Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Orange County Engagement Photography :: Melissa + Sam

I hear people say that Facebook makes the world seem smaller, and it's true. All of a sudden you "run into" people you used to know on Facebook, and one day I received an email from an old friend from college. Shirley was the president of the LTCC club at UC Irvine. I met a variety of nice people in this club, and Shirley was one of them! I recall her always making people feel welcome at meetings and gatherings, and as someone new to Southern California at the time, it was much appreciated.

Shirley's sister Melissa was getting married soon, and because I was already booked, I referred her to my good friend and photographer, Mike. You see, Shirley is everyone's dream sister because her gift to Melissa was all the photography for her wedding. How cool is THAT?!:o) I was pleasantly surprised when Shirley still wanted me to do the engagement photos for the soon to be married couple. I was more than happy to shoot them, and as you peruse through the images, I hope you can see why. Melissa and Sam are a very sweet couple, and you could just tell that their relationship is filled with lots of love and patience. I heard their wedding went fantastic, and I can't wait to see the images that Mike has captured! But for now, here are some of their engagement shots!


























No comments:

Post a Comment