Monday, October 18, 2010

Special Olympics of Southern California - Event Photography

Through some of my photography friends, I got involved in shooting event photography for Special Olympics of Southern California. One of my goals was to use my photography for a great organization and I found one in SOSC. The first of two recent events I shot at was a last minute shoot. I had a maternity session scheduled, and was asked to photography a meet and greet for the All That Skate show at the Staples Center. When I heard that Michelle Kwan was going to be the special guest at the event, I was beyond excited! I used to watch a lot of figure skating as a kid, and Michelle is definitely one of my favorite figure skaters. My friend Jon got a shot of me with Michelle, but I refuse to post it. Let's just say, it was a good reminder for me to 1) go to the gym and 2) get a haircut. :o)


sosc_all_that_skate_2010-10




sosc_all_that_skate_2010-48




sosc_all_that_skate_2010-57




sosc_all_that_skate_2010-41




sosc_all_that_skate_2010-45

No comments:

Post a Comment