Monday, October 18, 2010

Southern California Maternity Photography :: Dianne

A few weeks ago, I was sent an email from a client wanting to gift a cousin with a maternity session. I had never met Dianne prior to the day we did the shoot, but I was pleasantly surprised to meet an energetic, spunky, petite, and super cute young lady! Dianne is due in about a month, and she looks amazing! After research some locations, I found that the Kenneth Hahn State Park was a convenient and varied enough location to give us some options for the shoot. I was blessed with nice cloud coverage that day, and was really pleased with these shots. Enjoy! :o)

Let's start off with my favorite shot of the day...

IMG_1196b



IMG_1249




IMG_1076b




IMG_1071




IMG_1081




IMG_1119




IMG_1148




IMG_1156




IMG_1187




IMG_1189

No comments:

Post a Comment