Wednesday, May 26, 2010

San Francisco - City by the Bay (and then some!)

I always joke with my photography friends, "If you've been somewhere, and you didn't have your camera, then you really didn't go there!" Little did I know that these words would ring true for me! I've been to San Francisco several times, and the last time I was there briefly, I shot a few pictures of the city at night. Since I was second shooting a wedding in the area (more on that later), I figured I'd really take in the city and get the shots I've always wanted. I absolutely fell in love with San Francisco! There is so much to do, see, eat, and more!!! There was something different around every corner, literally.

So..here ya go... *drumroll*

China Beach



Baker Beach



I've been hearing about this place ever since my friend Jon discovered their duck fried rice. He talks about it like it's the best thing since sliced bread...King of Thai Noodle House.



Okay, so he wasn't kidding..their duck fried rice is totally to die for. We decided that the reason why it's so good is because they must cook the duck in with the rice, as opposed to just adding the duck at the very end. It is TASTY...and their curry isn't bad either :o)



I've seen this several times, and I'm dying to do a couple shoot around here.



I was really shocked to see how deserted Chinatown was at night, but I guess it's understandable considering much of it is retail shops.



If you're looking for a great breakfast place (or if you just love pancakes), you must try the Milbrae Pancake House in San Bruno, CA. I opted for their waffles, and it was YUM.



Night life.









We had breakfast at this other place called the The Lodge at Cavallo. You'll think you just stepped into a Ralph Lauren Ad. The breakfast is so delicious. The bacon is perfection, and the bicuits are indescribably good. Make sure you try the pear preserves!



Then we headed to a great viewing spot of the Golden Gate Bridge. I love this place, and I must come back when there is some fog rolling in! It's gonna be awesome!



On the way home there is a vista point. We lucked out...the clouds were happy to see us :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment