Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shootsac Open House

Okay, I have to admit, I love my Shootsac. I'll confess that I use it on a daily basis as a purse even. There in the dark corners of my closet, sit hundreds and hundreds of dollars of purses that may or may not ever see the light of day again thanks to my Shootsac! One of the best things about it are the interchangeable covers. Aside from also making my own covers, I'm also addicted to buying the Shootsac covers as well. When I heard there was going to be an open house, I immediately put the date into my phone, and eagerly anticipated when I would get some new covers that I've been eyeing for a bit. Mike, Jon, and Bee also got conned by me to show up as well :oD I told them there would be snacks hehe... I was kinda bummed that there wasn't a Santa Claus though :o( Nonetheless, it was elegantly done with great attention to detail! Check it out!

Shootsac brownies... How stinkin' cute is THAT?!



I'll admit, we felt like total doofuses (or is it doofi? Hehe) shooting all the food, but how could u not when it looks this cute!?






Thanks to Mike, for getting us a shot with Jessica Claire, founder of Shootsac!






...and here are my new babies! I picked up Lively (which I've been wanting for a while now) and Blizzard (a beautiful grey that should go with a few things in my closet). :oD



I love this cover! It'll look so cute with jeans! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment