Sunday, December 27, 2009

Habana Restaurant Mmmm.....

Today I took a short break from my to-do list (which, by the way, is getting longer and longer everyday) to have brunch with my friend Patty. I've been to Habana before, and their food is really good. If you've never been there and are ever in the Costa Mesa area, you must give it a try! I had some coffee along with their omelette. The omelette had some pork and cheese in it, and there was a delicious tomato-y type of sauce over the whole thing.




Mmm...doesn't it look tasty? I'm going to try to make this rice at home. I think it will be fairly easy to replicate. It reminds me a lot of Wahoo's seasoned rice (which I've made at home before). I definitely need to get back into cooking. I'll have to add that to my to-do list (and new year's resolution list)! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment