Thursday, February 2, 2017

Lake Arrowhead Wedding Photography :: Alex + Kent

     In all my years living in SoCal, I had never ventured out to Lake Arrowhead or Big Bear.  I was excited to second shoot with Michael Fletcher in Lake Arrowhead - not only because it was at a place I'd never been, but also because it was winter, and there would be some snow! Alex and Kent were a lovely young couple.  If they could brave the freezing cold weather at their wedding ceremony, they can make it through anything together!  Seriously, it was SO COLD. 😨 








     OMG, a dog!!! *squeal*







     The first look...





I loved all the wintery details of their wedding.

     How gorgeous is this bouquet??










     It was interesting to shoot the couple's photos indoors.  Luckily their venue had a variety of places to shoot in.
















No comments:

Post a Comment