Sunday, July 17, 2011

Senior Portrait :: Mario

Mario's mom, Salena, contacted me because I had done a senior portrait session for his cousin, Jackie. They were a delight to work with and were so willing to try anything I suggested. Salena and I discovered that we had graduated high school the same year (I will purposefully leave out the graduation date ;o). We had a great shoot in the Tower District area of Fresno, and I thought we came away with some cool shots of Mario that didn't look like your typical senior portraits. Here are some of my faves:


IMG_0048


Mario claimed to be shy in front of the camera, but he was a real natural. He would look really serious, but the minute I asked him to smile, it looked totally natural! I think he was lying about being shy. :oD

IMG_0039



senior-25



senior-94


Okay fine, so we did take some typical senior shots too...

IMG_0165



IMG_0272


Congratulations Mario on this special time in your life! Good luck and enjoy college life up in San Jose!

senior-89

No comments:

Post a Comment