Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hermosa Beach Engagement :: Jennifer + Jordan

This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting this gorgeous couple in Hermosa Beach, CA. Actually, it didn't start out that way...because, well, I went to the wrong beach hehehe. Yep, my worst nightmare. We had planned for a shoot right before sunset, so naturally I was worried about running out of natural light, which is my preference for shooting. Luckily, Hermosa Beach was right up the street from Redondo Beach (where I had been scoping out places to shoot). I quickly found parking and was greeted cheerfully by Jennifer and Jordan. They looked awesome to boot! Jennifer is about to embark on her new career as an RN, and Jordan is an engineer working with rockets. Yes, I said rockets. The inner straight A student in me was quite impressed. Let's just say I saw "October Sky" one too many times ;o) Hehehe...Here are some of my faves from their session!

What did I tell ya? They looked awesome!

IMG_8714



IMG_8590b



IMG_8610



IMG_8690b

Such a pretty ring...

IMG_8742



IMG_8764


Loved this blue wall!

IMG_8883



IMG_8924

No comments:

Post a Comment