Friday, April 23, 2010

East Coastin' - Boston!

If you like cannolis, chances are a trip to Boston to have some delicious cannolis from Modern Pastry is in your future! :o) On my last trip to Boston, my friends and I sampled some from Mike's. Some other friends recommended Modern, but we were short on time, and didn't get to try it. Luckily, I was able to find Modern Pastry, and...the verdict is in! Modern Pastry is sooo good. Light, crispy shells that perfectly compliment the not too sweet fillings. I tried the custard, cream, and chocolate fillings. ALL good!!!

On the T.






I have to admit, everytime I see a duck, or a duck tour vehicle, I get the insatiable urge to call out, "Quack! Quack! Quack!". For those of you who have never experienced a duck tour (which is basically a tour "bus" that goes on land and water), this is what you are instructed to do by the tour guides everytime we pass by another duck tour vehicle.















Mmm...cannolis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment