Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Shoot - Gloria

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of meeting Gloria's family for a photoshoot. Everyone warmed up to the camera very well, and I was glad that her girls were excited for this! I try to mix a bit of the traditional with a little bit of thinking outside the box, and they were pretty much up for anything I wanted them to do! Who can ask for more? :o)

When asked the age old question, "What should we wear?", I am always hesitant to answer, mostly because I want the photos to reflect who each person/family is, and offering too much of my own input takes away from that. Luckily, everyone came dressed super nice, and blended quite nicely. Here are some of my faves:























2 comments:

  1. Oh Soupy, these photos are fantastic! They are so much fun, it's hard to pick a favorite, but I think I will go with... no, I can't. lol

    ReplyDelete