Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sharm & Megz - Salton Sea

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to photograph a great couple who everyone lovingly refers to as Sharmegz. Y'know, kinda like "Brangelina"? ;o) I thought it was quite clever! For those of you who don't know and/or have never been, Salton Sea is this vast sea (well, lake actually) that has been decaying for a long time. Despite the pungent stench and bleak surroundings, it still remains one of my favorite places to shoot. Sharmegz is a lovely couple, so it contrasted quite nicely with Salton Sea surroundings. Here's a few of my fave shots of them!

This was taken at Salvation Mountain. If you ever get the opportunity to go out there, make sure you stop by this place. A photographer's dream, I promise! :o)












That's all for now...more to come later! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment